Learn to Dive
Start online finish in the water.
Learning to scuba dive has never been more convenient!
Whether you want to learn to scuba dive or are already a scuba diver who is looking for a flexible way to fit another dive course into your busy schedule, PADI’s online scuba programs are the way to go. You can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection.
PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program.
- Access the material for one year, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Contact our staff at Sunset Divers anytime you have a question about what you’re learning.
- Get in the water quickly – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor here at Sunset House!
eLearning course = US$ 146.00
In-water training + equipment rental = US$375 (rate based on additional accommodation purchase at Sunset House)
Come to Sunset House to complete your training:
- After you complete the 5 chapters of the Open Water Diver course online, print your e-Learning record (referral) and bring it here to start your underwater adventures.
- We have a fresh water pool and warm, crystal clear water for you to complete your open water dives with some of the industry’s top professional instructors.
Take the next Steps to Advanced Open Water:
- The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
- This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
Enjoy the following benefits of learning online:
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material for one year
- Unlimited and unrestricted access to an online version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual. For Ages 13 and above
- At your own pace complete knowledge assessments
- Visit or contact us anytime during business hours